Methods For Slave Training

I'll start by explaining Classical Conditioning, the first method I'll be discussing for Slave training. In classical conditioning, a person's reaction to stimuli is conditioned by repeated exposure to that stimulus. Pavlov's dog is an iconic illustration of classical training. Do yourself a favor and look up this reference if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Together, the D and s types may successfully link a desired action or reaction to a specific trigger. When my Master touches my face, for instance, I respond, "Master loves me, and everything is good." When my Master wishes for me to relax and/or quiet down, he uses this technique.

The technique of Operant Conditioning is still another option. One may utilize this as a kind of training-related punishment and reward.

It helps the D personality keep up the good habits they've established and eliminate the bad ones they've discovered.

Reinforcement may be used to maintain or improve a habit. Giving the s type something they like or want is an example of positive reinforcement. Eliminating a negative stimulus is an example of negative reinforcement.

Extinction is the next method I'll explain. Ignoring problematic actions in this way is exactly what it sounds like. When the s type's primary motivation for acting is to attract attention, this strategy may be rather successful. If the s type learns that the behavior will not bring them the desired reinforcement, they are less likely to display it and may eventually cease performing it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the Experience of NY Dungeon at Pandora’s Box NY

If you're someone who loves delving into the darker side of history, exploring the mysteries of the past, or just seeking an adrenaline ...